Paneer (cottage cheese) 250gm
Worcestershire sauce 4 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
Soya sauce 1 tbsp
Red chilly powder a pinch
Ginger garlic paste ¼ tsp
Green chillies chopped 1
Salt to taste
Corn flour 2 tbsp
Soya granules powder 2 tbsp
Oil for frying
1. Cut Paneer 1x1x1 inch cube size
2. Add all the ingredients except corn flour and soya powder.
3. Mix well, keep aside for 5 min.
4.Sprinkle corn flour and soya powder mix it lightly so that the Paneer is well coated wit the mixture
5. Heat oil till smoky hot
6. Lower the flame and deep fry Paneer till brown.
7. Serve it with tomato Ketchup.